The learner dashboard gives you a complete overview of your progress, and highlights items that require your attention such as overdue learning plan activities or unread messages. The Dashboard will be the default view that you see when you log in to Aptem.
Sections of the dashboard
- Title – The first card has the name of the main programme. If you have a tutor, a mentor, or an employer contact, their names and contact information is listed. If your tutor is listed on this card, you will see the option to send them a message.
- Learning Plan activities – Shows the learning plan activities, breaking it down by completed, submitted, remaining and target. In the visual shown here, the score 12 out of 24 indicates that you have completed 12 out of 24 learning plan activities.
- Upcoming reviews – This card lists the upcoming reviews; you can navigate to a review by clicking Start.
- Timeline – This card has a visual indicator showing your current stage in the programme, along with other milestone dates.
- Progress – If you are currently enrolled on one or more programmes, you can see your progress on each of the programmes.
- Off-the-job Hours – Shows the planned and completed OTJ hours for each month. The forecast hours shows the sum of completed OTJ hours and all future planned OTJ hours.
- Current RAG Status – If your organisation uses RAG status (the rating system of Red, Amber, Green status of participants in a Review process, for example, in assessing a competency), you can see your RAG status on this card.
- Requires Attention – This section shows the various items requiring your attention - overdue activities and tasks, feedback received, unread messages, signatures required etc. In this section, you can click the text buttons on the card to navigate to the relevant pages.
- Skills Radar Report – If your organisation uses Skills Radar, you can see a summary of your Skills Radar scores on this card.