The ILR (Individual Learner Record) contains information that the Government requires the providers of Apprenticeship programmes to collect. It is the record of the learning programme and the learner's individual progress.
The ILR and the Extended ILR (the second part of the ILR) are displayed in your Onboarding Wizard.
Note 1 There may be other compliance documents that you will need to complete and sign while following the steps of the Onboarding Wizard.
Note 2 Depending on how your Apprenticeship programme provider has set up the programme you may see different terminology and/or questions. The order of the steps in the wizard may also differ.
Completing the ILR
- Sign into your account. If you have not already completed it, you will be returned to the Onboarding Wizard.
- Your ILR Form will be displayed:
- Complete or amend the relevant sections. Then, add your signature to the form by clicking in the box in the User signature field.
- Click on the Save button to save your information and click on the blue Next button to confirm you have completed the form and you are agreeing to the declaration statement.
- Click Next to complete your Extended ILR. This may include sections on:
- Household Situation
- Education level
- Employment Status
The option to Add details to your Personal Learning Record may also appear if enabled by your administrator.
- Click Finish when you have completed the Onboarding Wizard steps. Documents such as the Apprenticeship Agreement and the Commitment Statement may appear. Make sure that you read through the documents carefully and add your signature to them as requested.