The ILR (Individual Learner Record) is information that the Government requires Apprenticeship programme providers to collect.
The ILR and the Extended ILR are displayed in your Onboarding Wizard. Please note that there may be other compliance documents that you will need to complete and sign while following the steps of the Onboarding Wizard.
Please note: Depending on how your Apprenticeship programme provider has set up the programme you may see different terminology and/or questions. The order of the steps in the wizard may also differ.
- Sign into your account. You will be taken straight to the Onboarding Wizard if you have not already completed it.
- Your ILR Form will be displayed:
- Complete or amend the relevant sections. Then, add your signature to the form by clicking in the box in the ‘user signature’ field.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button to save your information and click on the blue ‘Next’ button to confirm you have completed the form and you are agreeing to the declaration statement.
- Now, click ‘Next’ to complete your Extended ILR.
After finishing the Onboarding Wizard steps, documents such as the Apprenticeship Agreement and the Commitment Statement may appear. Make sure that you read through the documents and add your signature to them as requested.