As a Tutor/Administrator, you can view the drilldowns for items displayed in the RAG status section in order to view detailed information and to take action where appropriate.
The RAG status card on the performance dashboard is displayed only if your organisation uses RAG statuses. Drilldowns on the Performance Dashboard are available to tutors/administrators with the Supervisor, Assessor or Trainee Assessor role.
RAG Status drilldowns
On the Performance Dashboard, the RAG Status card has four possible states: Red, Amber, Green, and No Status. When you click on any of these items, you can see the drill-down in a grid and view the item details, and identify learners who have been classified in this way via a Review.
When you click Red on the RAG Status card, you will see a grid showing the learners who have a RAG status of Red.
Similarly, when you click any other item on the card, you will see the relevant grid of learners. You can also use the RAG Status filters on the drilldown view to navigate across learners with different RAG statuses.
On all four screens, the Learners grid displayed has the following columns:
Learning Plan Progress
If you are using a tablet or a mobile device, all the above-mentioned columns may not be visible on the default view. But you can expand any item on the grid to see the detailed view.
You can see a default maximum of 10 items per screen. Use the pagination controls at the bottom of the screen to navigate further.
- The Start Date and End Date columns refer to the Programme Start Date and the Programme End Date.
- If you hover over a learner's RAG Status, you will see the date on which the RAG status was last updated via a Review.
- With regard to the Learning Plan Progress column, if you hover over a learner's learning plan progress, you can see the 'Current' and 'Target' percentages, and the variance between the two.
- The learners in the grid are ordered by Learning Plan Progress by default. Learners who are furthest behind target on their learning plan progress are displayed first. To sort the learners by a different criteria, click the header row of the column you wish to sort them by.
- When you click a row in the grid, the learner's learning plan is displayed by default.
- When you click under the Components Overdue column, a filtered learning plan view is displayed - showing the overdue components. Click the 'Back' button to return to the grid.
- When you click under the Requires Marking column, a filtered learning plan view is displayed - showing the items that require marking. Click the 'Back' button to return to the grid.
In the default view, Administrators/Tutors viewing the performance dashboard will see metrics only for those learners who are on a delivery programme. In addition, learners with the following programme status will be excluded:
- Non starter
- Early leaver
- Not eligible
- Withdrawn (w/o funding)
Search for a learner in the grid
You can use the learner name search box above the grid - type in 3 letters or more to search for a particular learner.
You can set filters to limit the view by programmes/ learners or any other available filters. The option to filter is available to you at all times, even within the drilldowns. When you drill down into a particular item, these filters will be visible on the top of your screen.
You can use the two quick filters: Programmes and My Learners to narrow down your dashboard/results.
Click the Programmes quick filter to set/reset the Programmes multi-select filter.
'Programme' Quick Filter: This quick filter shows a list of all the programmes and sub-programmes that the learners in the dashboard are applied to. Multi-selection is possible and contains a selection of 'All Programmes' at the top.
'Learners' Quick Filter allows for the selection of:
'My leaners: Shows the learners for whom you are the designated Tutor.
Secondary learners: Shows learners for whom you are an activity owner. You must be the activity owner for at least one activity in the learner`s learning plan in order for the learner to appear in this list.
- All learners: Shows all learners that you have access to in the group structure. This option will only show if you have permission to view all learners within the group.
The options visible to you are limited by your role and access level. For example, the option to select All Learners in the Learners dropdown will only be visible if you have the View All Learners role.
Click the Filters option on the top. A Filters pane is displayed on the right of your screen. Here, you can filter by Programme, Learners, Groups, Employer Group, and Employer, Primary Tutor, and Status.
Except for Learners, each of these filtering options offers you a multi-select list. The options visible to you are limited by your role and access level. For example, the option to select All Learners in the Learners dropdown will only be visible if you have the View All Learners role.
The Group and Employer Group filters, subject to your group permissions, allows for the selection of multiple groups.
- The Employer filter allows for the selection of one or more employer organisations.
The Primary Tutor filter, subject to group permissions, allows for the selection of one or more Tutors.
Make your selections and click Done. The revised dashboard will be displayed.