The learner dashboard provides you visibility of every aspect of a learner's progress. You can:
view progress stats for a learner
- easily view and navigate to items that require your attention
- identify learners who are slow on their progress.
To navigate to a learner's dashboard, click Dashboard from the learner navigation menu of the learner.
You can also navigate directly from the Learners screen, by selecting Dashboard from the View column dropdown. You can also click the learner's name directly.
Sections of the dashboard
The dashboard consists of many different sections/cards.
- Title – The first card has the name of learner, the programme they are on, and the programme status. If they have an employer, a manager or a mentor their names are also listed.
- Learning Plan activities – Shows the learning plan activities, breaking it down by completed, submitted, remaining and target. In the visual shown here, the score 12 out of 24 indicates that the learner has completed 12 out of 24 learning plan activities.
- Upcoming reviews – This card lists the upcoming reviews, you can navigate to a review by clicking Start.
- Timeline – This card has a visual indicator showing the learner's current stage in the programme, along with other milestone dates.
- Progress – If the learner is currently enrolled on one or more programmes, you can see their progress on each of the programmes.
- Off-the-job Hours – Shows the planned and completed OTJ hours for each month. The forecast hours is the sum of completed OTJ hours and the all future planned OTJ hours.
- Current RAG Status – If your organisation uses RAG status, you can see your learner's RAG status on this card.
- Requires Attention – This section shows the various items requiring your attention - overdue activities and tasks, feedback received, unread messages, signatures required, ready for QA, Unplanned QA etc. In this section, you can click the text buttons on the card to navigate to the relevant pages.
- Skills Radar Report – If your organisation uses Skills Radar, you can see a summary of the learner's Skills Radar scores on this card.