This feature/article is applicable to the DWP Restart programme only.
By enabling the ‘DWP Restart tracker’ type in the programme builder and setting the financial milestones you will be able to track and update the status of a milestone and project when a participant has achieved their financial based milestones.
To enable the financial based milestone tracker type, you will need to have the Manager Programmes role assigned to your administrator account. You will need to enable and configure
the tracker type in Aptem classic and track and manage the job outcome milestone in Aptem classic.
Enabling and configuring the milestone tracker
- Click on the programmes tile in Aptem classic
- Edit the programme that you wish to add the ‘DWP Restart’ tracker to. Click the pencil icon under the Edit column to edit.
- Click the Tracker token.
- Enable the tracker token. From the main menu, select the Type as DWP-Restart.
Configuring milestones for the job outcome tracker
- Click Add new. Additional fields are populated.
- Enter the name of the first financial milestone (i.e., Milestone one).
- Enter the value of the milestone (i.e., £1000).
- If you need to add in additional milestones, click Add new and add in the subsequent milestone(s).
- Ensure you click the confirm button in the ‘Tracker’ functionality and in the programme builder to save your entry.
- When you have created the ‘job outcome/start’ tracker for a participant as per the Creating a job outcome tracker article, the milestone will be available in the milestone workflow grid in Aptem classic