As an Employer, you can view the drilldowns for items displayed in the Learning Plan Progress section in order to view detailed information and to take action where appropriate.
The Employer Dashboard drilldowns are available to employers with the Learners Progress role.
Learning Plan Progress drilldowns
On the Employer Dashboard, the Learning Plan Progress card has three possible items: Behind, On Track, and Ahead. In this pie chart:
- 'Behind' shows the number of learners who have completed less components than the number that should have been completed at today's date.
- 'On-Track' shows the number of learners who have completed the same number of components as the number that should have been completed at today's date.
- 'Ahead' shows the number of learners who have completed more components than the number that should have been completed at today's date.
Clicking on an item will take you to the detailed drilldown view.
When you click Behind on the card, you will see a grid showing the learners who are behind on their learning plan progress.
Similarly, when you click Ahead on the card, you will see a grid showing the learners who are ahead on their learning plan progress. And when you click On Track on the card, you will see a grid showing the learners who are on track on their learning plan progress.
You can use the Learner Progress filters to navigate across learners who are Behind, Ahead, or On Track on their learning plan progress.
On all three screens, the Learners grid displayed has the following columns:
- Start Date
Tutor - Case Owner for the activities
Overdue Activities - Number of overdue activities
- RAG Status - If your organisation uses RAG statuses, you will see this column.
Learning Plan Progress - If you hover over a learner's learning plan progress, you can see the 'Current' and 'Target' percentages, and the variance between the two.
If you are using a tablet or a mobile device, all the above-mentioned columns will not be visible on the default view. But you can expand any item on the grid to see the detailed view.
You can see a maximum of 10 items per screen. Use the pagination controls at the bottom of the screen to navigate further.
- The Start Date and End Date columns refer to the Programme Start Date and the Programme End Date.
- You will see the RAG Status is column if your organisation uses RAG statuses. If you hover over a learner's RAG Status, you will see the date on which the RAG status was last updated.
- With regard to the Learning Plan Progress column, if you hover over a learner's learning plan progress, you can see the 'Current' and 'Target' percentages, and the variance between the two.
- The learners in the grid are ordered by Learning Plan Progress by default. Learners who are furthest behind target on their learning plan progress are displayed first. To sort the learners by a different criteria, click the header row of the column you wish to sort them by.
In the default view, Employers viewing the employer dashboard will see metrics only for those learners who are on a delivery programme. In addition, learners with the following programme status will be excluded:
- Non starter
- Early leaver
- Not eligible
- Withdrawn (w/o funding)
Search for a learner in the grid
You can use the learner name search box above the grid - type in 3 letters or more to search for a particular learner.
You can set filters to limit the view by programmes/ learners or any other available filters. The option to filter is available to you at all times, even within the drilldowns.
You can use the two quick filters: Programmes and Groups to narrow down your dashboard/results.
Click the Programmes quick filter to set/reset the Programmes multi-select filter. This quick filter shows a list of all the programmes and sub-programmes that the learners in the dashboard are applied to. You can select one or more programmes from the list. To search for a specific programme, use the search bar at the top.
The 'Groups' Quick Filter allows for the selection of one or more groups.
Apart from the quick filters, you can use the Filters option to filter by additional criteria.
Click the Filters option on the top of your screen. A Filters pane is displayed on the right of your screen. Here, you can filter by Programme, Groups, Employer Groups, Status and Date.
The Programme, Groups and Status fields offer you a multi-select list. The options visible to you are limited by your role and access level. The Group and Employer Group filters, subject to group permissions, allow for the selection of multiple groups.
If you want to filter by the date, you will be prompted to choose one of three dates to filter by: Start date, Practical period date, or End date. After you select one, you must specify a date range,
Make your selections and click Done. The revised dashboard will be displayed.