Aptem enables you to have multiple group hierarchies. Follow these steps to add or edit an admin user.
Adding a new user
Sign into your administrator account and click on the ‘Users’ tile.
Click Create. Within the drop-down list, select ‘Admin’ and review the confirmation pop-up message.
The Add User page will be displayed.
- Enter the tutor’s details: This includes the mandatory fields - first name, surname, and email address.
- Select the group to which the tutor should be allocated. Under Groups, you can see the hierarchy of your groups, expanding each group which will show the child groups within the grid. Select all groups within each hierarchy that you wish the tutor to have access to.
- Select one or more roles for the tutor.
- Click Create. This will create the account and will send an activation email to the tutor.
Editing a user profile
- Navigate to the Users tile.
- Find the tutor to whom you want to assign multiple groups.
- Click Edit.
- Under Groups, you can see the hierarchy of your groups, expanding each group which will show the child groups within the grid. Select all groups that you wish to assign the tutor to.
- Click Update.