Aptem enables you to have multiple group hierarchies; you can add a learner to a group within each hierarchy.
Adding a new user
- Sign into your administrator account and click on the ‘Users’ tile.
- Click Create. Within the drop-down list, select ‘User’ and review the confirmation pop-up message.
- The Add User page will be displayed.
- Select if you would like to invite the user into Aptem: ‘Yes’ means that the user will receive an email activation link to create their username and password. ‘No’ means that the user will have a status of ‘prospect’ in Aptem but will not be able to log-in.
- Enter the user’s details: This includes the mandatory fields - first name, surname, and email address.
- Select the group to which the user should be allocated. Under Groups, you can see the hierarchy of your groups, expanding each group which will show the child groups within the grid. Select the groups that you want to assign the learner to. You can select one group within each hierarchy.
- Select a programme. This could either be an application/eligibility programme or a delivery programme. If a programme is selected, then the user will automatically begin the onboarding wizard when they log in to their Aptem account.
- By default, the administrator creating the new user account will be assigned as the ‘case owner’ for that user. If you wish the user to be assigned to another person within your organisation, select their administrator account from the case owner dropdown list. If the administrator’s name is not listed, you will need to create the administrator an Aptem account first.
- Click Create. This will create the account and, if you selected that option, send an activation email to the user.
Editing a user profile
- Navigate to the Users tile.
- Find the user you want to assign to multiple groups.
- Click Edit.
- Under Groups, you can see the hierarchy of your groups, expanding each group which will show the child groups within the grid. Select the groups that you want to assign the learner to. You can select one group within each hierarchy.
- Click Update.