The Learning Plan Activities card shows the learning plan activities, breaking them down by target, completed, submitted, overdue, and remaining.
In the visual shown here, the score 2 out of 8 indicates that you have completed 2 out of 8 learning plan activities.
The following list describes the fields on this card:
- Target - Number of learning plan activities that should have been completed by this point in time.
- Completed against Target - Number of completed activities that were expected to be completed by this point in time
- Completed Ahead of Target - Number of completed activities that were not expected to be completed by this point in time. These activities will have a 'Complete by' date sometime in the future. On the visual, this is denoted in green.
- Submitted for Marking - Number of act submitted for marking
- Total Remaining - Number of activities remaining in the learning plan
- Number Overdue - Number of activities overdue, this number matches the number on the Requires Attention ‘Activities Overdue’ card.
- Total Completed - Total number of 'completed' activities (regardless of target). You can click this to view a drill-down screen which shows your Learning Plan with the 'Completed' filter applied.