Adding additional contact details to an organisation profile will allow you to build a repository of information on the key personal at each organisation that has a record in Aptem. By adding contacts, you will also be able to capture the activity undertaken with each of the contacts - such as face to face meetings, email correspondence and telephone discussions about participants.
To add a new contact to an organisation profile:
- Navigate to the Organisations tile.
- Search for the organisation you want to add a new contact to.
- Click the organisation name.
- Click add contact on the right of your screen.
- You will be presented with a form to complete.
- The minimum fields you must complete to create a new contact are
- Contact name
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Once you have entered the data, click Create.