The ‘Employer Logins’ section of the ‘Organisation Profile’ lists the organisation’s contacts who have been provided with an Aptem login. Usually, clients who are delivering ESFA funding programmes (Apprenticeships, Traineeships etc.) will utilise this functionality. The Employer Manager role will allow the manager to:
- Digitally sign compliance documents for learners.
- View the learning plan progress of existing employees.
- Add or edit their own placements and workshops.
- Add or update contact details and organisation addresses.
- Upload relevant documents such as employer liability insurance or policies.
Employer accounts only have access to information stored within their own ‘Organisation Profile’ and for learners that are allocated to them.
The ‘Employer Logins’ section of the ‘Organisation Profile’ can be used to review the contact details of each employer account.
- In the ‘Employer Logins’ section of the ‘Organisation Profile’, click Create User to add a login for an employer contact.
- The Add Employer user page will be displayed. This page is comparable to the Add User page.
- Please refer to the List of Administrator Roles to understand the roles available for employers and decide if any are applicable when creating an employer login. If none are applicable, then there is no need to assign any.
- Click Create when done.
- The employer contact will receive an activation email enabling them to set a username and password to sign into Aptem.
- Please note that for an employer contact to view a participant's record, the ‘manager’ needs to be selected via the participant's edit user profile tab in Aptem classic. Failure to link the manager to the participant will mean that when the manager logs in to Aptem, they will not have access to the participant record.