Clicking on an organisation’s name in the ‘Organisations’ tile displays the ‘Organisations Profile’ page for the organisation. Each organisational profile has the same structure and layout. There is some additional functionality for employers, which is indicated below.
Organisation profile description
- Category - Industry type
- Contact - primary contact inputted when creating the organisation
- Working hours - hours of business
- Location - primary address entered while creating the organisation
- URL- website of organisation
- Contacts - details of any contacts at the organisation - name, phone, additional phone, email, role, and notes.
- Address - Address details of the organisation, including multiple locations.
- Activities - a snapshot of historical and future activity that has been created against a contact at the organisation (i.e., face to face meeting) please see ‘How to add an activity to a contact at an organisation for further details
- Notes - A section where you can add free-text notes about the organisation.
- Documents - A section where you can store documents about the organisation. Please see: How to upload documents to an organisation profile for further details.
- Placement/Workshops- A section where you can create classroom/VLE workshops or work placements for participants.
- A history of activity and communication with individuals at the organisation.
- Add existing employees of the organisation to complete an apprenticeship programme.
- Audit trail - audit of changes to the organisation profile in Aptem
- Application steps Employer only - this enables an admin to create a maximum of a three staged process for selecting participants for a job role (external test, assessment test, interview/event). Admins with the roles Application steps, Manage Organisations, and Manage Jobs can use this functionality.
- Jobs Employer only - here you can create jobs for the employer organisation.
- Events Employer only - here you can create an event for an employer (i.e., a recruitment day) as a reminder record.
- Employer Logins Employer only - here you can create an employer login for managers who require access to participant records, and to sign compliance documentation (predominantly used by clients delivering ESFA funded programmes).
- Employer Users Employer only - here you can view all participants that have been linked to an employer, you can also access the participant profile here, and if applicable create a user from this section of the organisation profile.
- Referrer login Referrer only - here you can create an admin account for a referral partner that may require access to the system. This will only be displayed when you are creating a referral organisation.