When an organisation has multiple addresses, you can add these locations into the profile of the organisation. For providers of EFSA funded programmes ensuring the participant is tagged to the correct employer with the correct details is import for compliance reasons. For employability providers it is important to ensure the correct address details are entered for funding and compliance related requirements.
To add a new address to an organisation profile:
- Navigate to ‘Organisations’.
- Search for the organisation you want to add a new address to.
- Click on the organisation name.
- Click add address.
- You will be presented with a form to complete. As a minimum you must enter the postcode.
- Once you have entered the post code, click the search envelope to find the full address. If the full address isn’t present, you can manually enter the information.
- To save the new address click Create.