You can add a range of documents or file types to an organisation profile, from job descriptions, health and safety documents, service level agreements, participant CVs, audio recordings to video recordings. The system will record the date/time when the documents were uploaded, and you have the flexibility to choose to make documents visible to the organisation.
To add a document to an organisation profile, you first much ensure that the document or documents are in a zipped folder.
- Navigate to the Organisations tile.
- Search for the organisation you want to add a new document to.
- Click on the organisation name.
- In the Documents section, click upload.
- When you click ‘upload’, you will be presented with a form to complete.
- You must enter a description of the document(s) you are uploading.
- Click Select file to browse and select the file(s).
- Where applicable, you can tick the Visible to Referrer and/or Visible to Employer checkbox. You cannot make documents visible to organisations that are of type Training or Other.
- Click Save to upload the document(s).