If a learner, employer or referrer requires their Multi-Factor Authentication to be re-set due to a change of device, or an issue with the authenticator App, this can be done via the user's profile page. This process will need to be completed by an administrator and is not able for end-users.
To reset Multi-Factor Authentication for a user, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the User's profile page
2. Locate the section titled "Subscription details"
3. Click reset Multi-Factor Authentication.
4. You will then be presented with a pop-up message asking you to confirm if you wish to reset the user's MFA. Click Yes to reset the MFA. This will require the learner to re-authorise their device on their next log-in.
5. If the reset is successful, you will see a confirmation message stating that the user's MFA has been reset.