While Aptem customers can continue to raise support requests via phone or email (email@example.com), Aptem customers can now submit ticket requests using the support ticket form on the Aptem Help Centre simply by signing into the Aptem Help Centre and clicking on Submit a Support Ticket.
- In the Aptem Help Centre, click Submit a Support Ticket at the top of the page.
- You can use the CC option to add an email address to copy a colleague on the ticket.
To copy multiple colleagues, use a comma to separate each email address.
- Enter a Subject and Description of the issue you are trying to address.
As you enter a subject, a list of suggested articles in the knowledge base will appear which may provide an answer to your question without the need to submit a support ticket. You can click on any articles that are of interest.
- Indicate the Severity you think is appropriate for the support request.
- Select the appropriate Aptem Product that you are requesting support with.
- Select the Aptem Product Module of the product that you are looking for support on.
- Add any Attachments that may be helpful for the Support Team to look at when investigating your support request.
- Click Submit.
Your support request will be sent through to the Aptem Support Team who will begin investigating your request. You will receive an email confirming the support ticket number and will be able to view all interaction on the support ticket through the Help Centre portal.