Quick filters are designed to help you narrow down the list of participants. When you use a quick filter, the participant grid is updated automatically. You can use more than one filter, the grid will use all the filters used to update the list of participants.
If you know the participant's name you can quickly search for them using their name. Start typing the name, and the filter will start assisting you after you enter the first 3 characters.
You can filter by participant ownership. You can choose from the following:
- My participants: Shows the participants for whom you are the designated Tutor.
- Secondary participants: Shows participants for whom you are an activity owner. You must be the activity owner for at least one activity in the participant`s action plan in order for the participant to appear in this list.
- All participants: Shows all participants that you have access to in the group structure. This option will only show if you have permission to view all participants within the group.
You can filter participants who require attention. In this dropdown, you have the following options:
- Requires attention: You will see the participants that have:
- Overdue activities and tasks
- Activities that requires marking
- Unread messages
- Signatures required
- Requires marking: You will see only those participants who have activities that require marking.