Using the NAS integration functionality, you can push a job from Aptem to Recruit an Apprentice as a vacancy.
The initial configuration needs to be set up by the Support team.
Enabling the NAS integration
To enable the NAS integration:
- Navigate to the Jobs token in the account programme. Ensure that the NAS integration checkbox is ticked.
- On the NAS tab, enter the system key. This key can be generated in your DAS account.
- Click Confirm.
- Back on the Account Program screen, click Confirm to save your changes.
Create a vacancy and upload to NAS
Navigate to the Jobs tile, and set up the vacancy on the Jobs screen. You must create a job with an “Apprenticeship” contract type. You can also edit a job and upload it to NAS. Make sure that you fill in the mandatory fields.
The following field details are mandatory to fill while raising a NAS Vacancy. The fields have been marked mandatory (M) or optional (O).
- Organisation (M)
- Title (M). The title must contain the word apprentice or apprenticeship.
- Description (M). A maximum of 350 characters, this feeds the description and short description fields.
- Address (M). You must specify Address line 1 and postcode.
- Web address (O)
- Wage Type (M)
- Fixed Wage Yearly Amount (M). This field is mandatory if the Fixed Wage wage type is selected.
- Contact (M)
- Contract Type (select Apprenticeship) (M)
- Working hours (M)
- Maximum enrolments (number of vacancies) (M)
- Expiration date (closing date) (M)
- Desired skills (M)
- Qualifications (M) At least one qualification must be entered.
- Future prospects (M)
- Training to be provided (M)
- Employer description (M)
- Expected duration in months (M). Must be at least 12 months.
- Expected start date (M)
- Hours per week (M). Must be between 16 and 48.
- Training code (M)
- Employer disability confident (M)
- You must have the organisation set up, either previously or you can create one from within the Jobs screen.
- 'Expected Start Date' must be after the specified application closing date.
Upload to NAS
Once you fill in the mandatory fields, you can send the vacancy using Upload to NAS option displayed on the top-right, beside the Edit job option on the top-right of your screen.
If the job upload to NAS is successful, the Upload to NAS button will no longer appear on the Job profile page as the API does not allow administrators to duplicate job records or update an already existing Job record.
Also note that currently, the API does not allow pulling back of applicants.