As an administrator with the Manage Tenant Settings role, you can set up the Calendar integration. This will enable Aptem to view and manage user's calendars where you request it.
When enabled for tutors and work coaches, this two-way calendar integration will help tutors and work coaches with their scheduling activities.
When enabled for learners and participants, the calendar integration will help learners and participants view and manage their tasks within Aptem.
- This is a console-only feature.
- This feature is optional and will incur an additional charge. For more information, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Click Settings on the left navigation bar. You can see this option when you have the the Manage Tenant Settings role assigned.
- Use the navigation bar at the top and select Integrations.
- On the Integrations page, select the Calendars menu option.
- Use the toggle to set Enable calendar integration to Yes.
Once you enable the integration, you will see additional options that allow you to:
Enable Learners to connect their calendar
Enable Admins to connect their calendar - You can connect your organisation's calendar service to Aptem. This will enable Aptem to view and manage user's calendar at scale. It is possible to create multiple enterprise connections.
To add a connection, click +Add Connection.
The Add Connection popup screen is displayed.
- From the list displayed, choose a calendar type. At the Enterprise level, you can connect to one or more of the following calendar services:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Google calendar
- Microsoft 365
- Enter your domain name.
- Click Authorise.
Once you add a connection, you will see an additional third-party verification process, you will need to verify/authorise the connection request.
After a successful integration, the Calendar integration screen will be updated to show the new connection.
To revoke authorisation for an existing enterprise connection, navigate to the calendar connection, and click the options icon ⋮ on the far right. Select Revoke Authorisation.