This feature/article is applicable to the DWP Restart programme only.
As a Work Coach, you can view and manage markers for a participant, to indicate that a participant has a specific support requirement — that there is a potential risk when engaging with the participant, or a potential need whilst they are being supported on programme.
Note that work coaches can enable/disable markers for particular participants only after an administrator enables the markers functionality and adds markers using the tenant settings.
Enable marker on a participant's profile
To add a marker:
- Use the left-hand navigation panel and navigate to the participant grid.
- Click on the participant's name in the participant grid.
- Then in the top participant navigation panel click on the participant’s name. This brings up the participant profile screen.
- On the participant profile screen, click Personal Details.
- In the Markers panel, click the pencil icon to edit.
- If the administrator has added some markers for your tenant, you will see these listed here. Activate the markers required for the participant and click Save.
- If any description was entered while adding the marker via the Settings screen, this will appear as a tool-tip against the marker.
- To disable a marker, toggle the marker to an inactive state and click Save.
Please note that markers are only visible to administrators and work coaches, and not to the participants of a programme.