This feature/article is applicable to the DWP Restart programme only.
The ability to create custom markers to be displayed within the personal details section of a participant profile is an important support tool for administrators and work coaches. By creating markers, you will be able to highlight to the administrators/work coaches that a participant has a specific support requirement, that there is a potential risk when engaging with the participant, or a potential need whilst they are being supported on programme.
To create markers, you must have the Manage Tenant Settings role assigned to your administrator account. Note that any markers created will only surface in Aptem console and not in Aptem classic. To create your organisations’ markers, you must have access to Aptem console.
- Sign in to your administrator account.
- On the navigation panel to the left, click Settings.
- On the Settings screen, click Markers.
- On the Markers screen, you can enable/disable the markers functionality. If this is not enabled, work coaches will not have the ability to activate any markers on a participants profile page.
- Use the toggle control to Enable Markers. You will now have the ability to add markers.
- To create a marker, click Add Marker. The Add Markers screen is displayed. You must add the name of the marker, adding a description is optional. You have a maximum of 80 characters for the name of the marker, and a maximum of 250 characters for the description.
- Once you have added in the name and description, click Add. This will add the marker to your list of organisational markers.
After markers have been created, work coaches can enable them for particular participants.
Deleting a marker
- To remove/delete a marker, click the delete icon on the far right of your screen.
- Deleting a marker will remove it from the list of markers, and from all participant records.
- Click Delete to delete the marker.