The participant dashboard provides you visibility of every aspect of a participant's progress. You can:
view progress stats for a participant
easily view and navigate to items that require your attention
- identify participants who are slow on their progress.
- track Job Search activity
To navigate to a participant's dashboard, click Dashboard from the participant navigation menu of the participant.
You can also navigate directly from the Participants screen, by selecting Dashboard from the View column dropdown. You can also click the participant's name directly.
Sections of the dashboard
The dashboard consists of many different sections/cards.
- Title – The first card has the name of the main programme, and the name of the learner. You also see a link to navigate to the participant profile.
- Action Plan activities – Shows the action plan activities, breaking it down by completed, submitted, remaining and target. In the visual shown here, the score 12 out of 24 indicates that you have completed 12 out of 24 action plan activities.
- Upcoming reviews – This card lists the upcoming reviews, You can navigate to a review by clicking Start.
- Timeline – This card has a visual indicator showing your participant's current stage in the programme, along with other milestone dates.
- Job Finder Activity – Shows a summary of the jobs viewed and jobs applied by your participant. You can see this information in two views - current week and all-time.
- Jobs posted today – Shows the number of new jobs posted that match your participant's profile.
- Resource Centre usage – Shows your participant's activity - assets opened and time spent on the resource centre. The panel also show percentage increase or decrease on both those parameters as viewed over a 7 day period.
- Current RAG Status – If your organisation uses RAG status, you can see your participant's RAG status on this card.
- Requires Attention – This section shows the various items requiring your attention - overdue activities and tasks, unread messages, signatures required etc. In this section, you can click the text buttons on the card to navigate to the relevant pages.
- Skills Radar Report – If your organisation uses Skills Radar, you can see a summary of your participant's Skills Radar scores on this card.