The idea of the learning plan synchronisation functionality is to give you the ability to make changes to one learner’s learning plan and then to synchronise this across other learners’ learning plans, thus saving you time instead of having to redo this on an individual per learner basis.
To use the learning plan synchronisation functionality, you will need to have either one or both of the following roles:
- Advanced Delivery Management (Edit) – This will allow you to edit activities in a learner’s learning plan.
- Advanced Delivery Management (Delete) – This will allow you to delete activities in a learner’s learning plan.
- Navigate to your learner’s learning plan.
- Make the changes you want to make, for example: amending the due date for an activity, deleting an activity, editing activity details, selecting additional criteria mapping, etc.
- Once you have made all changes, click Sync Activities on the top right of your screen.
- A full list of all activities available for you to 'sync' will be displayed to you, you can filter the activities to only show activities of a particular type. This will filter the list to only show you the relevant activities. If there are many activities, the list may span several pages.
- You can choose to select all the activities displayed on a page, or all the activities across all the pages.
- When you have selected your list of activities to be synchronised, click Next.
- Any learners on the same programme will be displayed for you to select from.
- You can filter additional learners by selecting the relevant ‘Group(s)’ and selecting ‘Search’.
- When done, select your learner(s) and click Synchronise.
Once the synchronisation is successful, you will see a success message at the bottom left of your screen.
- All selected learners will now have those changes made in their learning plans.