The bksb integration allows Aptem to communicate with bksb via our API. This guide explains the steps you need to take to provide us with the required information to enable the API.
If you wish to enable the API connection, we need you to complete the following steps:
- Generate and provide us with your bksb keys.
Generating your bksb keys
To generate your bksb keys we need you to complete the following steps:
- Log in to your bksb account and within settings locate the ‘API access keys’ page.
- Select ‘Aptem’ from the drop-down list of available API connections.
- After selecting Aptem as your API connection you will be presented with a screen similar to the below:
- Enable all the functions as indicated above by the red boxes. All elements should be enabled and set to allow.
- After enabling and setting the functions to allow, copy and paste the ‘Access Key ID’ and ‘Secret Access Key’ into a Word Document, save the document as ‘bksb keys’ and upload it in the files section of your Aptem tenant.
- Please send an email to your implementation consultant or our support team to advise that the bksb keys have been uploaded to your Aptem tenant. They will then activate the API within your Aptem tenant.