Articles in this section
- FAQ: How can I upload evidence to a closed tracker?
- FAQ: How do we report on the 'expected return date' in the Break in learning tracker?
- FAQ: I have created a 'Break in Learning' tracker for the learner using the process automation tracker, but I do not have the 'Return to Learning' option. Why is this?
- FAQ: When you have the option to upload a document to the Additional Learning support tracker, does it become visible to the learner?
- FAQ: Why am I allowed to create duplicate "Return to Learning" and "Withdrawal from Learning" trackers for learners?
- FAQ: Why does the actual end date for the Completion tracker not populate with the last recorded learning date from the learning plan like the Withdrawal tracker does?
- FAQ: How do I reapply a Learner to a Programme after they have been withdrawn?
- FAQ: Why is a Learner’s Practical Period End Date not updating in the Programme Details, after they have returned from a break in learning?
- FAQ: Can you use Process Automation to apply a withdrawn learner to a programme?
- Trackers Management - Overview
This Tracker will only update components that are “Not Started”.
- Return to learning
- Break in learning
- FAQ: Why hasn't the "Break in Learning" Process Automation stopped all activity on a learning plan?
- FAQ: Why is an Assignment Task still showing as “Not Started” when evidence has been submitted by the Learner?
- FAQ: I have assessed and accepted all the evidence in a component with the status of referred – why is the activity still showing as “Evidence required”, rather than changing to "Accepted"?