Led by compliance expert, David Lockhart-Hawkins, this session focused on some of the core difficulties faced by providers in efficiently implementing the new rules. The webinar covered the key changes to the funding rules, and the potential impact on providers. The following topics were discussed:
- Constructing a 'compliant curriculum' through programme design.
- Planning for and evidencing changes to the OTJ hours calculation.
- Understanding the active learning components of a programme.
- Updates to the Initial Assessment using Skills Scan.
- Adapting to changes in the curriculum and learning plan.