Articles in this section
- FAQ: If a learner’s programme is changed during their onboarding, will the onboarding data be brought over to the new programme?
- FAQ: How can I set the "Next of Kin" questions to be mandatory?
- FAQ: Where are exemption documents uploaded during the Functional Skills step of the onboarding process stored on the Learner's profile in Aptem Console?
- FAQ: Why do I see the "Learner has not opted to share data" error message when using the 'Get PLR' option during Onboarding?
- FAQ: When using the Tutor Console, I am unable to amend details in a Learner's Onboarding Wizard, why is this?
- FAQ: Will updating the skills scan on the Onboarding Wizard apply to learners already enrolled on the programme?
- FAQ: Why am I unable to upload and save documents to the Documents Step of the Onboarding Wizard?
- FAQ: Where does the ULN number pull through from for new learners?
- FAQ: Can you clone a custom page in the onboarding wizard?
- FAQ: Why is Cognassist registration showing blank in Onboarding step?
There is no way to clone a custom page in the onboarding wizard so this will have to be recreated manually.
- FAQ: A Review PDF does not contain all Review sections. Why is this?
- FAQ: How are the Progress bars on the Progress card measured?
- A How-To-Guide to the Onboarding Wizard
- FAQ: Why isn’t data prepopulating into the Learner’s Training Plan?
- FAQ: Can I change a sub-programme to be a Delivery Programme?