Quality Assurance Card Drill-down view
We have added drilldowns on the following sections of the Quality Assurance card on the performance dashboard and on the tutor view of the learner dashboard.
Learners with Outstanding QA Feedback drill-down
As an Administrator with the Internal Verifier/ILR QA/Supervisor/Compliance QA role, you can now view the associated learner records for the Performance Dashboard 'Quality Assurance' card visualisation.
When you click 'Learners with Outstanding QA' on the QA card, you can see detailed information in a drill-down. For more information, see: Learners with outstanding QA feedback drilldown.
QA Completed this Month drill-down
As an Administrator with the Internal Verifier/ILR QA/Supervisor/Compliance QA role, you can view the associated learner records for the Performance Dashboard 'Quality Assurance' card.
When you click 'QA Completed This Month' on the QA card, you can see detailed information in a drill-down. For more information, see: QA Completed this Month drill-down.
Compliance documents upload using Console
We have added the ability to upload compliance documents for learners via Console
Administrators can now upload, view the status of, verify and delete compliance documents from within the ‘Documents’ area of a learner's record. For more information, see: Manage compliance documents.
Employer Group Filter
An Employer Group filter has been added to the Performance Dashboard, and to the following grids:
- Registration & Certification
Administrators will now be able to filter for all users assigned to employers who are within particular employer groups. They will only see employer groups where there are users that they are permitted to see under the client’s group structure. This feature is useful for large employers that operate across multiple sites. The filter does not limit the employers in the employer filter. It is therefore possible to filter for an employer group and an employer that will give no results.
Update to the Apprenticeship Service export template
The Apprenticeship Service (TAS) has now made it mandatory for apprentices' recognised prior learning to be reported. This means that creating apprentices in TAS carries an additional administrative cost to enter this data.
As part of our strategy to ease this burden, we have updated the export template to the most recent version. We expect that this template will speed up the process of uploading new apprentices to TAS.
In a future release, we will improve upon this to include the reductions from the planned New RPL Tracker.
For more information, see: Apprenticeship Service export template.
Updates to the ILR / Extended ILR
Addition of LDM and DAM codes
- We've added some additional Learner Delivery Monitoring (LDM) Codes:
- 383 Portable flexi-job Apprenticeships pilot
- 384 T Levels for Adults Pilot
- 385 Multiply Programme
- 386 Flexi-Job Apprenticeship Agencies (FJAAs)
- We have also flagged the valid 'to date' for these LDM codes and those already present in the system.
- We've added the Devolved Area Monitoring (DAM) codes
- 064 Test and Learn Pilot – English
- 065 Test and Learn Pilot – Family
- 066 Test and Learn Pilot – Health
- 067 Test and Learn Pilot – Sector Skills
We have also flagged the valid 'to date' for these DAM codes and those already present in the system.
Addition of OET type 3 'Employer has Changed'
Administrators can now record an OET of type 3 to identify learners who have changed their employer. This is used to indicate when an apprentice has changed employer and both of the ERNs are set to the default value. This option only appears on apprenticeships with an Employment Status Records (ESR) status of 10, and where the Apprenticeship funding model is present. Where recorded, OET type 3 will appear in OData.
Update to the collection requirements
- Skills Bootcamps (FundModel 37, Prog Type 32)
- Combined Authorities Adult Skills (FundModel 35, ProgType 33)
We have added validation that covers these collection requirement.
Addition of Contact Preferences section in the Extended ILR
In advance of the removal of the Privacy Statement, we have added a new Contact Preferences section in the Extended ILR. This has a basic text field that can be edited using the Programme Builder, and Boolean questions that mirror the RUI and PMC questions. All of these can be individually toggled on. They will be mandatory in the Extended ILR which matches the functionality of the other questions in this step.
Using the Contact Preferences section, customers will be able to optionally add RUI and PMC questions to their onboarding wizard in the extended ILR. These are new fields and are not ILR fields. They will be present in OData under the extended ILR not the ILR.
If the customer wishes to use these, they will need to add them to all onboarding wizard steps where needed. As with any changes to programmes, the customer may wish to clone the existing programme and create an updated version. If they alter a programme with existing learners, then the questions will not be answered and if needed the learner or admin could update these. As stated, there is no migration of the RUI/PMC ILR data into these fields.
Minor updates / Fixes
- There was an issue with duplicate learner records returning an error message when using the bulk upload option to add learners. This issue has now been resolved. The correct system behaviour is to give you the option to either update the existing learner record or to cancel the upload.
- There was an issue where users were unable to access the Advice Centre in console view. This issue has now been resolved. Note that for the Advice Centre to be accessible, you will have to request the Support team to enable this functionality on your tenant.
- There was an issue where users trying to reset their password were being presented with different messages. We have added a timer and clearer messaging to show the user that they cannot send another request for 60 seconds. The count down timer be displayed until the user can reset their password again.
Previously, the Actual Hours field for learning plan components was being returned as an integer. With the September 2022 update, the datatype for the LearningPlanComponent field “ActualHours” has been changed from integer to decimal. This change in datatype may break any existing reports in SQL or Power BI, where the import query specifically declares the datatype of this field. It can be quickly resolved by amending the field type and/or refreshing the metadata for the query. As a result of this update, the reporting of actual hours per component will now be correct, and the sum of actual hours across the components of the current learning plan will match that in the Users table.