Update to Workload Monitor calculation on Performance Dashboard
Administrators/Tutors viewing the Workload Monitor card will now see that it is not affected by the 'Cognassist Registration Required' requires attention card. This enables them to have a clearer indication of their current performance.
The score shown on the Workload Monitor card is out of 10 - the score is calculated as 10 minus the % to one decimal place of learners who have one or more items in 'Requires Attention' as a % of all learners (total) shown in the caseload lifecycle grid. Previously, the 'Cognassist Registration Required' was also included as part of the calculation. Now, the 'Cognassist Registration Required' card/stats are excluded from the calculation.
While the 'Cognassist Registration Required' card and stats do not affect the Workload indicator in any way, the following are still counted as part of the calculation:
- Cognitive Assessment Incomplete
- Cognitive Results Ready
Update to Export Portfolio
From the 'Select Criteria' step pf the Export Portfolio wizard in Console, you can now choose to include evidence that is not linked to any criteria set. Once you make that selection, the Select Evidence step of the Export Portfolio wizard displays evidence that is not linked to any criteria set, and you can select such evidence for export.
Progress Bar for uploads
A progress bar showing the % uploaded and success/error message is being added to all areas of Aptem console where files are uploaded. Note that the upload process starts as soon as the user selects the file, the user need not click "Next" or "Save" for the upload process to begin.
View Learners in Console as an Administrator, without the need for additional roles
Administrators can now view Learners in Console without the need for the Trainee Assessor / Assessor / Internal Verifier role(s) enabled.
Without the Trainee Assessor/Assessor/Internal Verifier roles, administrators can:
- View Performance Dashboard and relevant Requires Attention cards
- View the 'Learners' main menu icon and grid
- Navigate to the learner dashboard and all other learner related menu items/pages
Deletion of Activity evidence behaviour
*The notes for this feature have been withheld due to a minor issue. This feature will be announced in a future release.
EPAPro Integration - Improvements
EPAPro Error/Connections Grid - Empty State
Tenant Administrators can now see an empty state page when there are no errors/connections.
Validations on Date Filter
User-friendly date validations have been added to the date filter on the EPAPro errors grid. Also, manually adding the date and pressing enter on your keyboard will work the same as the 'apply' button does.
Fetch EPAPro records from queue
You can now use an additional setting that allows you to fetch EPAPro records from the queue instead of a nightly job. The default setting is to fetch records on a nightly basis. To use this functionality in your tenant, contact your IC or Support.
Disable the classic public pages for your tenant
An additional tenant setting has been introduced by which you can disable the classic public pages for your tenant, so that users only see the Console. To use this tenant-level setting, contact your IC or Support. We recommend that you use this only if you do not use the access codes functionality, as this hasn’t been migrated to console yet.
Disabling the classic public pages for tenants will mean the following:
- The following pages will only now be accessible in Console.
- Register including MFA
- Confirmation of registration including MFA
- Request password reset
- Reset password
- Selecting links in email templates relating to the pages listed above will redirect users to the Console.
Fixes / Minor Updates
- Improvements have been made to the search functionality when searching for Organisations, so that the results returned are now limited and filtered. This will improve system performance and speed.
- In some cases, the latest skills radar completed by the Learner was not available when the tutor was raising the RPL calculator tracker. This issue has been resolved. In cases where a learner does more than one skills radar, all of the completed skills radar scores are now available to the tutor to choose from.
- In a particular case, the review token was not being displayed even though reviews were enabled for the programme. This issue has now been fixed.
- In some cases, administrators navigating to the Learners tab on console reported seeing a blank screen which would populate only on refreshing the screen. This issue has now been resolved.
- There was an issue reported when a user attempted to upload a file as an evidence with a special character in the filename. This has now been fixed.
- In a particular case where an activity was incomplete, but evidence was accepted, the OTJ Hours were counting towards both the completed and forecast hours. This has now been fixed, and the hours are now counted only once.
- In some cases, users reported seeing an error message when trying to access the Outstanding Assessments tile in Aptem Classic. This has now been fixed.
- In some cases, Outcome milestones were producing all-day calendar events for Tutors in the Scheduling Assistant view. This issue has now been resolved.
- 'Ready for QA' has been removed from the Quick filters menu on the Learner grid. The 'Ready for QA' card drill-down can be used to view learners who have activities that are ready for QA.
- In some cases, clicking on the criteria lines within the Skills Radar took the tutor back to the Learner's Dashboard. This issue has now been resolved.
- In some cases, Tasks created in a sub-programme on the Programme requirements token did not result in the creating of calendar entries of Type 'Programme Requirements' in the administrator's calendar. This has now been fixed. When a sub-programme is added, all the tasks in the programme requirements are now added to the calendar of the Case Owner.