Articles in this section
- Qualification delivery postcode is being pulled through from the Organisation, not the ILR template. Is this correct?
- A Learner has completed a Digital Learning Component, but the asset report has not been generated, why?
- A learner has uploaded a document in error and wants it deleted. How can this be done?
- A Learner is showing to have been enrolled onto multiple programmes in the OData feed, although on the User profile, I can only see one additional programme. Where are these other programmes being pulled from?
- A learner on a programme has a blank ILR. Why?
- A recording of the Zoom session has not been uploaded to the Workshop Component; why is this?
- An Assignment Task has evidence accepted, and the module has been set to tutor decides. But the “Complete” button is not available for the learner. Why is this?
- An error message appears when trying to start a review, why is this?
- Are Minimum OTJ Hours based on Planned End Date or Actual End date? What happens if the Actual End date is entered afterwards, and differs from the original Planned End date?
- As an Admin, when attempting to edit and save changes made to the Extended ILR, the page will scroll up, why is this?
This type of task can be completed by an Aptem Champion. The option to delete is available to the Aptem Champion, and can be seen in the screenshot below:
- Is it possible to put half figures into the 'Planned hours' and 'Complete by' fields?
- Completing your Personal Learning Record (PLR)
- In Aptem Classic, what does the 'Off-The-Job Hours' report show?
- When Importing Learners using a CSV file, I get an 'Ambiguous Case Owner' Error Message.
- Why can't a Manager view learners that are linked to them?