Articles in this section
- Qualification delivery postcode is being pulled through from the Organisation, not the ILR template. Is this correct?
- A Learner has completed a Digital Learning Component, but the asset report has not been generated, why?
- A learner has uploaded a document in error and wants it deleted. How can this be done?
- A Learner is showing to have been enrolled onto multiple programmes in the OData feed, although on the User profile, I can only see one additional programme. Where are these other programmes being pulled from?
- A learner on a programme has a blank ILR. Why?
- A recording of the Zoom session has not been uploaded to the Workshop Component; why is this?
- An Assignment Task has evidence accepted, and the module has been set to tutor decides. But the “Complete” button is not available for the learner. Why is this?
- An error message appears when trying to start a review, why is this?
- Are Minimum OTJ Hours based on Planned End Date or Actual End date? What happens if the Actual End date is entered afterwards, and differs from the original Planned End date?
- As an Admin, when attempting to edit and save changes made to the Extended ILR, the page will scroll up, why is this?
Administrators can view the learners list in both Console and Classic, but in order to view it in Console, they must have the Assessor role assigned to their account.
- List of Administrator Roles
- I am unable to report on specific fields in the User Generic Report - Why?
- When adding Functional skills programmes to learners, they show on the learner’s profile but do not appear in the ILR within the Admin tab. Why?
- Why does the % completion for criteria on the learning plan and evidence tab not match?
- I want to change my learner's programme status to "On A Break" or ‘Withdrawn’ but these status are not available in the programme status dropdown. Why?