Contributing to Reviews
We are pleased to announce an exciting new feature in this release. We have added a significant enhancement to the reviews functionality that allows learners, job seekers and/or employers to contribute to a review in advance of the scheduled review meeting.
This new functionality provides the following benefits:
- Increase efficiency of delivery by allowing preparation work to take place ahead of a review
- Allows review meetings to be focused on discussion rather than typing
- Increase employer engagement through providing pre-meeting feedback opportunities
For more information, see: Updates to reviews functionality.
A 'Groups' filter has been added to the Employer Login Learner Grid, the Employer Signatures Grid, and the Employer Performance Dashboard. Employers can use this feature to filter records by cohort/Aptem Group Structure and not just Employer Groups.
Updates to Employer view of learner information:
- Administrators can control whether an Employer login is only able to see some learners if they are a line manager, or all learners within their assigned groups. This will prevent Employer Logins accessing learner information that they should not be able to see.
- A new role "Employer - View All in Assigned Group(s)" is now available to Employer Logins.
- The Learners grid and the Employer Dashboard will now have a 'Managed by me' filter to show only those learners managed by the logged-in user.
- Where the Qualification is set to 'Qualification Level', it is possible to add only one Assessment Details record for the qualification.
Change in Status name: The "Pending Assessment" status will now be called "Requires Marking".
As an Administrator/Tutor, you can view the audit history against Assessment records. A new history record will be created for each change made to the 'Result', 'Grade', and 'Assessment Date' fields. This will help you view all the changes made to the Assessment records over time.