Milestones from the console
In this release we are migrating the milestones functionality to the console. This replaces the "Milestones" tile in Aptem classic which will be switched off in the February 2022 release.
In addition, the following improvements have been made to milestones:
- Additional fields have been added to record dates and reference numbers for credit and debit payments related to the milestone
- A view of the full audit history of changes to milestone records has been added
Registration & Certification from the console
In this release we will be enabling the ability to manage the registration and certification of qualifications from the console. This replaces the "Awarding body qualifications" tile in Aptem classic which will be switched off in the December 2021 release.
Recording assessment results for qualifications
In this release we are adding the following features to the assessment results functionality:
- The ability to create and update assessment results in bulk using a CSV import
- The ability to export assessment results as a CSV file
Assessment results will be added to the OData APIs in a future release.
Updates to Markers (Employ only)
We have made the following improvements to markers:
- The "Cold referral" marker will be switched on when a new participant is created via the PRaP import file
- The "Cold referral" marker will also be switched on when a new participant the warm handover is marked as not completed
- Safeguarding and Incident markers will be enabled when identified from the PRaP import file
- A new version of the UVAC commitment statement template has been published and we are updating the in-built template to reflect these changes
- Single Sign On (SSO) will be supported from the console login page in this release. In a future release all users will be required to use the console login to access Aptem. Upon successful login the user will be directed to Aptem console or Aptem classic accordingly.
- We are adding a downtime notification banner to the console to make it easier to notify customers of a scheduled downtime for maintenance or updates.
- We are updating the banner in classic for accessing the console UI to reflect that this is not a trial
- We are removing the banner for the native mobile apps as these are no longer supported