Aptem has an in-built calendar which tutors/work coaches and learners/job seekers can use to organise their tasks. Additionally, tutors and work coaches can schedule meetings and reviews with jobseekers/learners.
Aptem allows for integration with multiple calendar sources including Exchange, Office365, Outlook.com, Apple calendar and Google calendar. The two-way calendar integration will help tutors and work coaches with their scheduling activities.
- This is a console-only feature.
- This feature is optional and will incur additional charges. For more information, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
The integration will offer the following functionality:
- Enable a tutor/work coach to view their third-party calendar from within Aptem.
- Enable a tutor/work coach to view the availability of a jobseeker/learner.
- Enable a tutor/work coach to send a meeting request from the system directly to their third-party calendar and that of the jobseeker/learner.
- Enable a tutor/work coach to track the response (accepted, declined, no response) of the invitees.
- The ability for a tutor/work coach to cancel or amend the meeting from within Aptem or from their third-party calendar
- When a calendar entry is moved, updated, or cancelled in either Aptem of the third-party system, both the Aptem calendar and the third-party calendar will be updated, and the attendees notified.
- Enable users to view their third-party calendar appointments within Aptem so that they can more easily manage their schedule.
Administrators with the Manage Tenant Settings role can enable Calendar integration. This will enable Aptem to view and manage user's calendars where you request it. Once enabled at an enterprise level, it will allow you to add calendars in bulk.
For details, see: Setting up the Calendar Integration.
After the Calendar integration has been enabled for tutors/work coaches, they can view their third-party calendar appointments in their Calendar and Scheduling Assistant views. They can also add one or more third-party calendars to Aptem using their Account settings.
For details, see: Connect your third-party calendar with Aptem (Tutors).
After the Calendar integration has been set up and enabled for learners/participants, they can view their third-party calendar appointments in their Calendar view. They can also add one or more third-party calendars to Aptem using their Account settings.
For details, see: Connect your third-party calendar with Aptem (Learners).