The Activities section of the Organisations Profile lists all recorded activity with contacts from the organisation. This includes telephone calls, meetings, and status updates, etc.
- Clicking on the relevant pencil icon will allow an existing record of an activity to be edited.
- Clicking on the relevant ‘X’ will delete an activity record.
Each activity is recorded against an individual contact for that organisation. A new record can be added by selecting add contact and completing their details.
Add activities to an existing contact
To add activities to an existing contact:
- In the contacts section of the ‘Organisation Profile’, click the contact’s name.
- In the contact profile, click add activity. Complete the details.
- The date and time fields will display the current time and date by default. Click the relevant calendar and clock buttons to change the time/date. An example might be if you wish to record an activity in the past or schedule a future activity.
- Add comments to describe the activity. Select the type from the dropdown list: ‘Call’, ‘Meeting’ or ‘Email’.
- Click Create to save the activity. You can click Create and new if you wish to record this activity and schedule a follow up activity.
All activities entered through this screen will be visible in the administrator’s task list and calendar. They will also be visible to other administrators who can see the organisation in their account.