Depending on your job role and what programme(s) you are delivering, you may be required to manage job opportunities on behalf of your employer organisations. You can create a job or jobs via the employer profile page if you have the Manage Job role.
To add a job to an organisation profile:
- Navigate to the Organisations tile.
- Search for the organisation you want to add a job to.
- Click the organisation name.
- Click Add job.
- When you have multiple jobs, you can search by using the ‘All, Confirmed, Opportunity’ filter.
- Once you have clicked Add job, you will be presented with an Add job form.
- Select the status of the job (confirmed/opportunity).
- Add the job title (required).
- Add a description of the job role (required).
- Select the group(s) you want to make the job visible to, and to select participants from (required).
- Add the salary (optional).
- Add the address (required).
- Add the employer’s website (optional).
- Add the employer contact (required).
- Select the ‘hours’ from the drop down list (optional).
- Select the contract type from the drop down list (optional).
- Select who posted the job (optional).
- Select who you want the job to be visible to (optional). Your users only will make the job visible to only your caseload, Users from your groups only will make the job visible to all users in the groups that you have access to. No one means no one will see the job.
- Add the expiration date-closing date (required).
- Add value (i.e., if you filled the job how much Is the outcome worth).
- Add likelihood of success if the job status is ‘opportunity’. The system will assume if the job is ‘confirmed that the likelihood of success is 100% (optional).
- Add the projected conversion date (the date you think the job will be filled).
- Click Add job.