This feature/article is applicable to the DWP Restart programme only.
The ability to mark an activity as not completed enables work coaches working on DWP employability programmes to evidence that a participant has not engaged with a piece of activity and not completed it. Should the participant be subject to mandatory activity, the status change of an activity to 'Not Complete’ will trigger a monitoring tracker for the work coach to action.
Please note this feature is only available in Aptem console and not Aptem classic.
To mark an activity as not complete, navigate to the participant's action plan via the participant dashboard or use the participant navigation bar on the participant profile.
- Click on the participant's Action plan, locate the activity that you want to mark as not complete.
- Navigate to the activity card, and click the options icon ⋮ on the far right. Select Mark as Not Completed. This option will be visible to any person who has the role to manage the action plan.
- Provide a reason as to why the activity has not been completed. Select the reason from the drop-down list and click Save. The options in the drop-down list are configured at a tenant level via Programme Builder > Tasks > Cancellation reasons.
- For an activity that has been marked as 'Not Completed', the activity detail panel on the right will show the 'Not Completed' status, and the reason you specified in the step above.
- By marking an activity as 'Not Complete' on a participant’s action plan, you will generate an automatic ‘Monitoring Tracker’ to action as appropriate.
Locate activities that have a status of 'Not Completed'
As a work coaches, you will be able to filter the list of activities in an action plan that are not completed.
On the Action plan screen, click Filters.
The Edit Filters panel opens on the right of your screen. You can filter by status, type and date. While applying the filter, you can search for activities that have a 'Not Completed' status.
- The 'Not Complete' status can only be set to activities that have a completion mode of "Admin decides".
- The option to mark an activity as 'Not Completed' is available on both sub-programme activities and delivery programme activities.
The option to "Mark as Not Completed" is available on the following activity types:
Resource Centre Usage
The option "Mark as Not Completed" is not be available for activities with the following statuses:
Once an activity has a status of "Not Completed", it is not possible to change its status.