In this release, we are excited to announce the all-new performance dashboard — a powerful tool in managing workloads and tracking the performance of tutors, teams, and your organisation.
The performance dashboard provides the ability for a tutor/work coach to easily manage their caseload of learners/jobseekers. The dashboard provides insights into learners/jobseekers that need attention and actions the caseload owner can take to keep their caseload on track. For more senior administrators, the dashboard acts as an insight into the performance of a team or the organisation as a whole.
The performance dashboard will continue to be developed over the coming months to offer more detailed information and data drilldowns.
For more information, see: Performance Dashboard.
Minor updates and bug fixes
- We have now added a task type of "Feedback".
- The Learning Plan dates were appearing incorrectly on the UVAC Commitment Statement, we have now corrected this (relevant to Higher Education Apprenticeship customers only).
- The Skills Forward integration has been updated to also import the following assessments:
- One Assessment Maths (Proxy)
- One Assessment English (Proxy)
- ICT HTML Initial Assessment
- ICT HTML Diagnostics
- We have now added a field to job & self-employment trackers to capture the new job title of a job seeker (relevant to Employ customers only).
- We have updated the User Interface of the Learner/Job seeker message centre to match that of the Tutor/Work coach console.
- It is now possible to retrieve Tasks and the Review Type of a Learning Plan Component from OData.
- An additional filtering option 'Sub-programme' has been added to the advanced filters options on the learners grid, the Signatures (Compliance) grid, and the Signatures (Reviews) grid of the Tutor Console.