Articles in this section
- Qualification delivery postcode is being pulled through from the Organisation, not the ILR template. Is this correct?
- A Learner is showing to have been enrolled onto multiple programmes in the OData feed, although on the User profile, I can only see one additional programme. Where are these other programmes being pulled from?
- A learner on a programme has a blank ILR. Why?
- An error message appears when trying to start a review, why is this?
- Are Minimum OTJ Hours based on Planned End Date or Actual End date? What happens if the Actual End date is entered afterwards, and differs from the original Planned End date?
- As an Admin, when attempting to edit and save changes made to the Extended ILR, the page will scroll up, why is this?
- Can we add information that is not in the template to the compliance documents?
- Can we upload our version of a compliance document instead of the Aptem defined version?
- Can you set a 'Break in Learning' Process Automation for a date in the future?
- Does the Aptem Registration Email or the Password Reset Email expire after a period of time?
It is our interpretation of the funding requirements that these are not to be measured for OTJH.
- In Aptem Classic, what does the 'Off-The-Job Hours' report show?
- Why am I getting an error when a learner accesses the CV step when onboarding?
- The Planned Hours specified for my Learners are lower than expected, how are these calculated?
- I am an administrator; why can I not see some Employer logins?
- Why is my learner being asked to sign a document when they have completed their onboarding?