In this release, we are excited to announce the all-new caseload dashboard — a powerful tool in managing workloads and tracking the performance of tutors, teams, and your organisation.
The caseload dashboard provides the ability for a tutor/work coach to easily manage their caseload of learners/jobseekers. The dashboard provides insights into learners/jobseekers that need attention and actions the caseload owner can take to keep their caseload on track. For more senior administrators, the dashboard acts as an insight into the performance of a team or the organisation as a whole.
Aptem has an in-application calendar from which tutors and work coaches can schedule meetings and reviews with jobseekers, learners and their line managers.
Following customer feedback, we are introducing a two-way calendar integration that will help tutors and work coaches with their scheduling activities. Aptem will allow for integration with multiple calendar sources including Exchange, Office365, Outlook.com, Apple calendar and Google calendar.
The integration will offer the following functionality:
- Enable a work coach/tutor to view their 3rd party calendar from within Aptem.
- Enable a work coach/tutor to view the availability of a jobseeker/learner where they have connected their own third-party calendar.
- Enable a work coach/tutor to send a meeting request from the system directly to their third-party calendar and that of the jobseeker/learner.
- A work coach/tutor to track the response (accepted, declined, no response) of the invitees.
- The ability for a work coach/tutor to cancel or amend the meeting from within Aptem or their third-party calendar and automatically update the other system and notify the invitees.
Please note that this new feature will be optional and will incur an additional charge. For more information, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Recording assessment results for qualifications
Following feedback from our customers, we are developing a new feature that will allow for improved management and tracking of exam bookings and assessment results.
This functionality will support the following:
- Ability to record when an assessment/exam is due to take place.
- Record when an assessment is cancelled, rescheduled or missed
- Record the outcome - passed or failed.
- Capture the grade, where appropriate.
- Provide the ability to create and update assessment results in bulk using a CSV import.