The participant dashboard gives you a complete overview of your progress, and highlights items that require your attention such as overdue action plan activities or unread messages. The dashboard will be the default view that you see when you log in to Aptem.
Sections of the dashboard
- Title – The first card has the name of the main programme. If you have a work coach assigned, their names is listed. If your work coach is listed on this card, you will see the option to send them a message.
- Action Plan activities – Shows the action plan activities, breaking it down by completed, submitted, remaining and target. In the visual shown here, the score 12 out of 24 indicates that you have completed 12 out of 24 action plan activities.
- Upcoming reviews – This card lists the upcoming reviews, You can navigate to a review by clicking Start.
- Timeline – This card has a visual indicator showing your current stage in the programme, along with other milestone dates.
- Job Finder Activity – Shows a summary of the jobs viewed and jobs applied, in two views - current week and all-time.
- Jobs posted today – Shows the number of new jobs posted that match your profile.
- Resource Centre usage – Shows your activity - assets opened and time spent on the resource centre. The panel also show percentage increase or decrease on both those parameters as viewed over a 7 day period.
- Current RAG Status – If your organisation uses RAG status, you can see your RAG status on this card.
- Requires Attention – This section shows the various items requiring your attention - overdue activities and tasks, unread messages, signatures required etc. In this section, you can click the text buttons on the card to navigate to the relevant pages.
- Skills Radar Report – If your organisation uses Skills Radar, you can see a summary of your Skills Radar scores on this card.