To enable you to easily manage different types of delivery programme you will be asked to select from a list of Delivery Types when creating or editing a delivery programme.
Assigning a delivery type to a programme will provide the ability both to report by type of delivery, and to facilitate a more tailored experience for the learner; allowing for example, for certain fields or screens to be included or excluded according to the delivery type set.
Adding a ‘Delivery Type’
In the Programmes Tile – Select Delivery Type and pick from the listed options.
To edit or update this field, please do not forget to click Confirm to save the change.
Explanations of the Delivery Types are as follows:
- Training - Apprenticeships – All apprenticeship delivery programmes using standards or frameworks listed by the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE)
- Training - Traineeships – A skills development programme for learners aged 16-24 that includes a work placement, lasting between 6 weeks and one year.
- Training - Study Programmes – For 16-19 ages (or 19-24 with EHC Plan or SEND).
- Training - Adult Education Budget – Qualifications and Skills for learners aged 19+ that are funded through the Adult Education Budget.
- Training - Advanced Learner Loan – Qualifications and Skills for learners aged 19+ that are funded through an Advanced Learner Loan.
- Training – Commercial – Skills programmes and qualifications that receive no public funding.
- Training – Stand-alone – Delivered for example as Functional Skills or Qualification only or as a special project-funded model and not as a component of a main skills programme.
- Training - Devolved Authorities – Skills programmes that are commissioned and funded by devolved governments and unitary or combined authorities.
- Employ – Kickstart – Job placements for those aged 16-24 on Universal Credit.
- Employ - Restart – Enhanced job-finding support for those on Universal Credit and out of work for at least 12 months.