The Participants page shows you a summary of all the participants that you have been given the permission to view. To navigate to this section, use the Participants menu item on the side bar.
The grid lists all the participants you are responsible for.
You can see a maximum of 10 participants per screen. To navigate through the list of participants, you can:
- use the pagination controls at the bottom of the screen
- use sorting
- use the searching and filtering functionality
When you click a participant name from this screen, you are taken to the participant's dashboard.
The list has information about all the participants you are responsible for. This information is arranged in various columns. Some columns can used to sort the information by clicking on the column headers.
Programme start date
These columns show the start date of the programme.
Last completed review date and Next planned review date
These columns show the last completed review date and the next planned review date.
This column gives the current programme status of the participant.
The progress of the participant can be seen in the following parameters:
- How much time they have spent in the Job Finder and Advice Center areas of the system
- The number of CVs completed
- The number of job applications made
- RAG status: If you are using the RAG functionality, you can see a column showing the current RAG status of the participants. It is set via the review process, where you have the RAG Status panel enabled. This status is also visible to the participant on the dashboard and on the review. We offer the ability to rate the participant as Red, Amber or Green.
You can use the dropdown on the view column to jump to a view specific details for a jobseeker, such as:
- Action Plan - View the participant's action plan
- Dashboard - View the participant's dashboard
- Messages - View messages exchanged with the participant, and send / receive messages
- Reviews - View participant reviews
- Appointments/Tasks - You can view and manage tasks for the participant
- Documents - View documents relevant to the participant
- Skills Radar - View the participant's skills radar
- Notes - View / add notes relevant to the participant
- Trackers - View / edit / create trackers relevant to the participant
- Job Finder - View jobs shortlisted for that participant and suggest jobs
- CVs - View complete and incomplete CVs updated by the participant
You can sort jobseekers by Particpant/Programme, and Programme status. To sort, click on Participant/Programme or Programme Status in the header row of the participant list grid.
Sorting by clicking the Participant/Programme column will sort participants by their surname.
Searching and filtering
You can use quick filters and advanced filters to narrow down your participant list.
Quick filters allow you to use the search box, and filter participants by ownership, and filter participants who require attention. You can locate these filters on top of the participants list.
Advanced filters allow for a more comprehensive filtering. You can filter by programme, groups, manager, and status. To use advanced, filtering, click Filters on the top left of the participant list.