Updates to enrolment
We are adding the ability for you to update the ILR details (including aim dates) from the enrolment screen when editing the programme details of a learner. There changes are useful when the start and/or end date of a learner has changed or needs to be corrected.
Please note that the "Update ILR" option should only be used when the enrolment date of the learner has changed, or the dates need to be corrected in case of an administrative error.
Once a learner is enrolled on a funded programme, the "Update ILR" option should only be used when a genuine correction needs to be made in case of an administrative error.
Do not use the "Update ILR" option to update the end date for a learner when this varies from the planned end date reported in the ILR, for example where a learner is lagging in his/her progress.
We are introducing an all-new resource centre. This new feature provides the option for certain types of learning assets to be visible to all learners or jobseekers. For example, when providing resources associated to topics such as safeguarding mental health.
In future releases we will be providing the ability to limit these resources to users on particular programmes or linked to specific employer records.
For more information, see: Resource Centre.
Automated monitoring activities
The all-new monitoring activities feature will automatically track, record and report on the activity of the jobseeker during a defined period based upon their usage of Job Finder and Resource Centre. This saves significant administrator effort by automatically identifying where a jobseeker is achieving the targets defined in their action plan.
Improvements to reviews
Following customer feedback, we have started a series of improvements to our review functionality. Later this year we will be introducing the ability to control which sections of a review are visible to system users. Furthermore, we will be adding the ability for learners, line managers and/or job seekers to contribute to the reviews in advance of a meeting.
In this release, we have added the ability to include rich text and images into reviews so that customers can include information that they feel is relevant for the review document. This could include terms and conditions, style text and/or logos and branding.
Custom questionnaire steps will now also surface in the PDF review document that is generated by the system.
Updates to the console
Learning plan filters
- Activities Overdue
- Requires Marking
- Feedback Received
- Available for QA
- Secondary Tutor Responsibility
- Trainee Tutor Feedback Required
Learners/Jobseeker list filters
With this release it will be possible to filter the list of learners or jobseekers by the programme that they are assigned to. Both programmes and sub-programmes filters will be available.
As part of the migration of functionality to the new console we have now made it possible to view the following information:
- Programme details
- Personal and contact details
- PRaP details (where applicable)
- Learning support details
For more information, see: Learner profile.
Following feedback from customers, we have planned to make some significant enhancements to the Aptem message centre to increase ease of use and provide more meaningful notifications and information. Please note that these changes only apply to the console.
Further information about the enhancements can be found here: Enhancements to the Message Centre.
Updates to the User APIs
We are now updating the APIs to allow you to set the programme status of a user. You can do this via the Add User and Update User APIs.
Bug fixes and minor updates
- We are adding the ability to archive documents in the Documents step of the onboarding wizard where they are superseded by a newer version.
- We've now added the ability to restrict access to the Aptem classic interface for console users.
- We have added some additional types to the task dropdown list: Initial Meeting, One-to-One Meeting.
- For extra security, we are now masking the bank account number and sort code of bursary-related information held for bursaries.
- We've updated the Functional Skills Initial Assessment links to make them more prominent for learners completing the onboarding process.
- The "RPL calculator" and "Change of working conditions" process automation trackers are now available from the console.
- We are adding an "Expand all" option to the Standards, Qualifications and Evidence Summary sections of the learning plan to make it easier to navigate.