Trackers allow you to document and internally manage cases for your learner's ILRs, compliance or other aspect of the learner journey. A tracker can be created for a learner and you can choose to allocate queries, checks or actions to other administrators (via a notification), or for yourself.
As a tutor, you can use the trackers functionality to view and manage trackers relevant to your learners. You can create and manage trackers for a learner from the tutor console or from Aptem classic. This guidance is intended for users using the tutor console.
To view trackers relating to your learner, click Trackers from the learner navigation menu of your learner's record.
You can also navigate directly from the Learner management screen, by selecting Trackers from the View column dropdown.
The Trackers screen
On the Trackers screen, you can view a list of trackers relevant to the learner.
The grid lists all the trackers relevant to the learner. You can see the following columns:
- Type: this displays the tracker type
- Description: this displays the description for that tracker
- Assignee: this displays who the tracker is assigned to
- Status: this displays the status of the tracker
- Actions: this displays an options icon ⋮ with options to edit the tracker
You can see a maximum of 10 items per screen, the most recently created ones listed first. To view older items, use the pagination controls at the bottom of the screen.
Filter by type
You can filter the trackers by type. Choose the type from the dropdown list.
You will see the following types:
- ILR: If the tracker relates to the ILR, select ‘ILR’ in the drop-down list.
If you have created custom trackers, you will also see those in this list.
If you have process automations enabled for your organisation, you will see process automation trackers in this dropdown list.
To sort the trackers, click on the header row of the column you wish to sort them by.
You can see the various filters on the right pane. You can filter the list of trackers by:
- Date range: You can specify a date range, this will narrow the list to trackers created within that date range.
- Assignee: You can select only one assignee from the dropdown list.
- Programme: You can select only one programme from the dropdown list.
- Status: You can select one or more status.
You can use more than one filter, the grid will use all the filters used to update the list of trackers.
Select your criteria, then click Apply Filters.
To clear the filters, click Clear all on the top right of the Edit Filters panel.