The Case Owner for the learner will always be provided as a contact. They are intended to be the first point of contact for the learner as shown in the image below.
There are additional contacts that may appear are and these are:
- Their Employer (Manager and/or Mentor) who will appear as a contact if they send a message to the learner.
- Any administrator with access to the learner who sends a message to the learner
- Any administrator or employer, upon taking any action related to that learner, that triggers an automatic notification. The most common actions are:
- Amending tasks in the learner’s calendar, Signing compliance or review documents related to the learner.
- Enrolling learner onto a programme.
- Assessing evidence provided by learner (Component Owner).