This session looks at how Aptem helps you manage compliance across the learner journey. We discuss and showcase example strategies to ensure you have a strong audit of steps taken and decisions made at various stages including application, eligibility checks, move to a delivery programme, and generation and maintenance of your ILR record during the programme.
This session highlights the tools available to manage your learners and employers, and some of the reporting tools in the system available to support this. It covers:
• Application/onboarding eligibility and audit.
• Steps to ensure a compliant start on a delivery programme.
• Managing ILR and programme status.
• Use of ILR audit history.
• Best practice related to data changes