There are a couple of causes as to why this may happen for a user, these are:
1. Planned Hours not added during programme application: The possible reasons are:
- The Planned Hours field is not filled in the Learning Plan components of the programme build.
- Planned Hours field is blank in the ILR template when the learner was enrolled to the programme
- The administrator didn't add hours while applying the programme to the learner.
Normally, the Planned Hours field is automatically filled based on the total of learning plan components when a program is applied to learner. If there are no hours configured in the learning plan components then Planned Hours will be 0. Planned Hours are also pulled from the ILR token if filled in, in which case the Planned Hours from ILR token will be considered, , disregarding the total from the learning plan. However, there's a possibility to manually change this calculation during program application allowing the Admin to amend/add hours.
2. Admin Removal of Planned Hours:
It is also possible that an administrator has removed the Planned Hours from the learner's ILR after the programme application. To verify this, you can review the learner's ILR history files to check if any admin action has resulted in the removal of these hours.
To rectify the issue and display the correct Planned Hours, you can edit the learner's ILR. Follow these steps:
- Access the user's ILR and navigate to the open "Zprog Aim” and click on the edit pencil to initiate the editing process. as shown in the snippet below:
- Modify the Planned Hours section with the accurate Planned Hours required in the field shown in the snippet here:
- Once you have made the necessary changes, click "Save" to update the ILR.
After saving, the correct Planned Hours will be reflected in the learners ILR and the learning plan.