Articles in this section
- FAQ: How can I upload evidence to a closed tracker?
- FAQ: How do we report on the 'expected return date' in the Break in learning tracker?
- FAQ: I have created a 'Break in Learning' tracker for the learner using the process automation tracker, but I do not have the 'Return to Learning' option. Why is this?
- FAQ: When you have the option to upload a document to the Additional Learning support tracker, does it become visible to the learner?
- FAQ: Why am I allowed to create duplicate "Return to Learning" and "Withdrawal from Learning" trackers for learners?
- FAQ: Why does the actual end date for the Completion tracker not populate with the last recorded learning date from the learning plan like the Withdrawal tracker does?
- FAQ: How do I reapply a Learner to a Programme after they have been withdrawn?
- FAQ: Why is a Learner’s Practical Period End Date not updating in the Programme Details, after they have returned from a break in learning?
- FAQ: Can you use Process Automation to apply a withdrawn learner to a programme?
- Trackers Management - Overview
The Notes section field is cleared to allow for new notes, and previous notes are saved in the audit history when you click Save.